Addi turbo circular needles are made of hollow brass and have perfectly shaped nickel plated tips which allow stitches to glide over them for fast, quiet, comfortable knitting.
Circular needles are quite rightly becoming more and more popular and the Addi turbo circular knitting needles are our best selling needles in this category.
Circulars work just like straight needles with the same technique but the benefits are better weight distribution of the knitted item - much kinder on your hands and wrists.
- Birchwood needles in Jumbo sizes
- Perfect for big knitting projects
- Amazing strength
- Smooth finish
- Easy, effortless movement of yarn
- Has the lightness of birch and the strength of natural wood
- Ideal for today’s chunky yarns – easy stitch glide
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cables lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Provides hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand